|Composition…..Amino silicone derivatives
||Solid content(%) …….72 ± 2%
|pH(2%)………...6.0 ± 1
||Solubility…………….Easily soluble in water
High concentration of Casofter-550 is not suitable for any kinds of process. We recommend you to dilute to low concentration of 1/4 or 1/5 before use, and the dosage is 0.5-2% o.w.s. in padding process.
Dilution process (1/4 low concentration)
1. Put 75KG water in the bucket, add 100KG acetic acid(98%) and stir up evenly with blade mixer for 15 minute.
2. Stir up Casofter-550 evenly for 15 minutes and take 25KG to put into the previous 75KG water. Then, stir up evenly for 20-30 minutes until it becomes transparent liquid.
3. Test the pH(2%) to be 5.5-6.5.
4. Filtrate and pour into the bucket.
1. Casofter-550 is stable in weak acid condition. Do not mix with strong alkali.
2. We don’t recommend to use Casofter-550 in dyeing bath unless you clean the bath after dyeing every time.
3. Do not store Casofter-550 over 50℃ before dilution, or it will cause crosslinking reaction and become white paste form which will lose its soft effect of hand feeling.
4. In case those above-mentioned situation, we suggest you to dilute all the Casofter-550 high concentration once you import to store.
Packing and storage
Net in 120 kg in PE drum. Storage time 6 months and keep the temperature under 32℃, We can’t guarantee the validity of storage once it is opened..